Monday, April 11, 2016

Bioethics Discussion Questions Charter 2- Daisha Thompson

6. Priya's mother has a disease called Huntington. In the beginning her mother started having strange changes of moods. Her arms and legs started twitching. She started not being able to control her movements. She couldn't get food down without choking.

7. If i was Priya I wouldn't wanna get tested for the disease. I would rather not know. I said this because I know either way if I get the disease and I start going thru the same stuff my mother went through then I know I will have the disease.

8. If Priya is tested for this disease and she finds out that it's positive she needs to let her family know her employees and her boyfriend. I just think she needs to let everyone know who is close to her because her life will be short.

9. An pro is that Priya haven't gotten tested yet. An con is that either way if she has Huntington she will find out in the end because the same things that happened to her mother might end up happening to her.

10. Genetic Counseling is when someone wants to get information about their genes. Mutation is a change that occurs to the order of bases appearing in the DNA inside a cell. The Human Genome Project is the international effect. Lastly Disorder is problems with the mutation system.

No comments:

Post a Comment